Sunday, May 08, 2011

Heard... Yes I've heard, and it ain't easy for me. Not for anyone.

We may not understand a lot of things, and it's easy for us to judge others and speak bad behind their backs.
We do do wrongs.
So if it pleases you, so will it be as you wished...

Today was not just a life changing chapter for Singaporeans alone, but also for me in a different aspect.
A deeper, more lasting aspect... (and no, it has nothing to do with the Singapore Election).

Weeks I was given. To see, to test out and to observe.
Words I have leaked. Not to hurt, but to show, to find out.

It was weeks of arranged appointments that couldn't have come from anyone else.

For several weeks, my Saturdays were tied up with studies.
Amazingly, nxt week marks my last week of having school on Saturdays which I thought would last throughout the course of studies.

I have tried my best to hang on, though some people see it in another light.
However, It doesn't matter now since it won't matter to them. They will do well without me, seriously.

Yes... heard, I have heard.
And I have seen what I needed to see... and surely it's all for a greater purpose.
Today finally marks my heart for what is for me to have, but will not find.
And I hope, this will be God's plan for me.

Destinies hang, and I believe it has been said enough...
Silence doesn't equate to rebellion, nor does willingness comes cause of honor to a person.
Relationship is the key.

No comments: