Sunday, January 16, 2011

I feel like I'm alive, yet dead inside, unable to do anything...

Sitting in the field under this vast sky; this secret place I have with the One who loves me so much... Staying by my side, holding my heart up as I piece back the pieces... He has never left me, never stop comforting me...

There's a lot of people on this path;
Each of us, looking for love to fill up this lonesome heart of ours.

Then there are good memories about love; Some make you laugh, make you cry, But in return it makes our hearts strong enough.

After some time, it will all become the past...

Whenever I think 'bout it,
I'm really glad that it happened.
'Cause if our hearts never loved at all,
It'd probably would not be as strong as now.

If it's a song on our path,
That only has Your voice and mine.
Never a day that You and I will separate, we'll go hand-in-hand.

And if Life is a melody,
You're the lyrics giving meaning.
Let my heart be touched by You to keep on going on for far...

Looking at this path, hoping someone close will walk with me. Looking for people that I can once again sow my life into... And this time, I will do it better.

And if one day there's some people I waited comes in, thinking that they won't make us sad; They won't be the one, not the right one...
but friends who promises that they will hold our fragile trust as careful as they can, and seek to never fail to cherish it. Someone who truly understands the importance of it...

...I'm willing to give up my all.


I've grown tired of everything
But just once, to feel it once...
I know it's painful, it would hurt, but at least I felt what it is.

A heart that has not loved is a life that has not lived...

Why I kept on searching...
Why I kept on hoping...
Why I kept on wishing...
Why I kept on struggling...
To endure pain until that day I grow up and see Him face to face.
To experience life and love as they really are... Inseparable.

I thank this heart that God has given me and the journey that I've been put through; to gain a heart of depth.

A heart that teaches me to always hold relationships so close to me, even if it meant holding it a little bit more than others and giving a lot more. I'll be willing, because such people truly are the rarest jewels in the world. So incredibly rare and invaluable that just one of them, will make your life so fulfilled, and losing just one, would result in the most despondent of hearts...

I didn't just lose one...


For a heart that never loved will surely be of no value in this world;
And for whatever cost I have to give
to walk close to those I love, I know it's worth enough.

That strong desire to love and be loved, despite all the pain and sadness that comes with it, even to the point of giving up everything that one has...

Yes... I know it's worth enough...


Trust is the glue of life. It's the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It's the foundational principle that holds all relationships.
- Stephen R. Covey

No comments: