Friday, November 13, 2015

Not Forgotten

I waited... waiting for the day that I can be back.
Exiled, if this was truly what was spoken to me... has it been finished?

Yet today, I feel it once again, as I have felt it long ago when you called me, that insignificant small little teenager.

That same old presence, the agony that I had to go through, that once again allowed myself to focus on you.

So many has happened. Were you there? It's not you, it's me... Yet You know... You know...

And there today, beyond everything else, the small still voice... the comforting presence... that same familiarity... How long has it been?

Too long, that I was about to forsake myself, and think that all has been for naught.

Writing and pausing. Pausing and writing as tears flows. Exasperated and overwhelmed by this familiarity and longing and indulge and enjoyment and sensitivity of things beyond what I can comprehend.

Yea... wait a bit more. wait a bit more.
For in due season, everything will fall into place, and all regrets and wrongs will be made right.
The one piece of puzzle that will invert all meanings of you think it is. That one gear that will click and move everything into place.

Even in the midst of wandering aimlessly through the desert of life cause by the very same people I call family, you have been sustaining me. Everyday of life laced with sorrow even if there is happiness will be lifted and rivers of joy and completeness will flow.

All that you think you have missed out; the love, the relationship, the amazing possibilities and opportunities... He has not forgotten about it.

Hold all these memories, do not forget. For it will be used, to guide you back.

This life, is not even a vapour amidst the ocean for what is to come.

No comments: