Kinda a weird season for me...
Recently, quite a few people of my past have messaged me. One told me she dreamt of me. Had an intense desire to ask her if I died inside but I didn't.
It's really weird...
But of all, I was really touched to received a message from an ex-buddy...
I was thinking about that person actually, and it's really quite divine to have some "replies".
"God, it's You right?"
Kinda glad that person hasn't forgotten about me, but I guess I just really want to move on and hopefully not see any of them any more... I mean I really wish them good health, and blissful life and happiness and lots of children. However there are certain things that once it's gone, we just need to learn to let go I guess...
Been taking out a Polaroid photo that each of us carried recently to glance at. Wanted to paste it on my office table cause I look damn good inside. LOLZ!
Tired. Sleep. Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment