Monday, October 24, 2011

Passionate Living


Taken from the top floor of OCBC Centre. The scenery was really stunning.

I really enjoy working where I am now and I have to admit that my current boss is the most awesome boss that I ever have till now. The workload can be heavy at times, and it's hard to deal with certain awful people, but I'm thankful for people there whom I do not just call colleagues. They are awesome friends to have. I look forward to work most of the time actually!

I came across a quote recently - "You do not lose friends. You just come to realize who the real ones are" which I found it true for me in this season, not just pointing at others but also myself.

I'm just waiting... I'm given a time and till then, I'm cherishing what I have. To others it may be insignificant, but nothing is if you truly put your heart into it.
I think I've grown in dealing with my relationships with people as I looked back at myself...
With a smile in my heart, I'm glad; The goal remains the same.

I'm blessed in many ways when I left certain places that people told me I was the one who drew them together. Being where I am now, it held my confidence up as my colleague shared with me recently that if not for me, many of them wouldn't have come close together now.

I use to doubt myself when I first heard the various few talking about it, because looking at my own life, the people whom I have cherished the most, ended up as a shattered part of my life. In what way had I drew things together?
Now, as time has passed, and as I recover, and learn, I came to realized I wanted to be what they say I am. It's something earnest... It's something I don't want to lose it if I have it. It's something that you feel if you were to keep on denying it, it will really be gone!

What has passed, has passed. There are many things which have brought forth much regrets, but I know, and I really feel it in my heart that greater things are ahead.

Having received some messages from a dear friend from the past who disappeared and now tell me that he's back in church looking for us really light up something in my heart. There are certain friends that I truly don't wish to lose... and I know who they are.

I wanna live my life for people worth living for, and this time, I'm ready to deal with the regrets, preparing myself as a better listening ear, a fellow side-walker, a companion, an awesome friend...

I'm not giving my past any chance, and I'm moving on. There are still so many awesome friends I have yet to meet! Those that God has allowed me to touch, so be it. There are yet still so many more outside who will need a friend who can be there for them, people who doesn't know God.

I think that's really it you know... the ultimate purpose and goal of my life.

And you know what? I'm so gonna make sure I'll enjoy the process of it and live this life I have, passionately, without any regrets.


"A period of time is given, and when it's up, a new arc will unfold."


No comments: