As I stepped into church and got interrogated by the board members, they produced written statements against me penned down non-other than my closest friends whom I called my FAMILY!
Ok, let me chill first, maybe it's not what it is supposed to me..
_________________________
The closest to you are the ones that hurt you the most.
Experienced it. From my family. From my spiritual home. From my own pastor I actually trust in and respect.
Yet in reflecting, suddenly I felt the love of God, despite what I believed happened.
I was in awe. The love that is so huge, so beyond my understanding... The love poured out so freely...
The love that saw us and still treated us as precious when we were still dirty n smelly and repelling.
I believe I can still continue to love despite what they did... Today determines it as I face them later for the first time after what happened.
"God... I can't do it alone..."
No comments:
Post a Comment