The day has finally come...
20th of December 2010. The first time I heard that pastor will be coming out to set up a new church. It was also the leaders' Christmas cum appreciation party at pastor's condo.
It was a day of mixed emotions.
40 days has past...
29th of January. Took a bus that past by River Walk, back to YMCA, the first place I had my first mass bible study.
It was an amazing journey in this church.
9 years has past...
5th of March 2011. The day of the church's first service at Suntec City and blessed are those who take public transport.
Expect a lot of jam.
49 more days...
12th of February 2011. The day of our first service at Aljunied. The area which I visit for children's church. A place so familiar which I have covered on foot back and forth many times.
See how a seed will blossom into a beautiful tree.
14 more days...
I was saving a random file and I came upon some folders which I haven't seen for a long time... Almost 200 Writings saved locked with a password that I used to write to 2 amazing men of God through the years from 2005 to 2009 using a format given to me.
For the end of this chapter, for one last time, I will use it, until the opening of another new chapter.
The core of my calling, and this "future" which will always be solely mine...
Like a great leader who has shared with me recently about my decision - “Exiled…”
I’ll be gone, but I will be back.
I do not know when. I do not know how it will happen.
Perhaps there are things God wants to teach me first.
Perhaps there are certain things I have to do.
But I know, I will be back to the place of my beginnings, for my destiny is closely knitted with you...
1 of the 7 churches of Asia...
No comments:
Post a Comment