Woke up to a presence that seemed so familiar...
"Lord... Is that You...?"
The light shines in seemingly telling me a brand new day has arrived. A brand new start that means so much to me...
"Hey... be strong..."
There's a throbbing in my heart. I felt like i just woke up from a nightmare, but waking up to new found strength...
"Lord, I know it's You..."
Rolled up my sleeves - moved the furniture out. Wash the windows, clothes. Wiped the walls with baby wipes, mopped the floor with dettol. Threw away lots of things. Rearranged everything!
Wanna surprise and make my mum happy! and I know she will be!
Wanna change things and really start anew...
The old has past and the new has come...
Today is the day that the Lord has made and I will learn to rejoice and be glad in it.
A peace that surpasses all that has happened.
Yes it was only a nightmarish reality; It's only temporal.
As I walked out to take a breath of fresh air, I saw the sun's ray piercing through the gloomy clouds...
"...the Light will shine through..."
Yes, beyond all storms and darkness that shrouds, lies a clear blue sky with magnificence too majestic to behold.
Everything will be fine and I will be strong again.
My heart ached as I prayed to Him - "God, draw me nearer to You..."
I think I would have been dead already if not for Him.
A future worth of adventure with new found friendships awaits me.
A past which I can't seem to let go that seeks to be restored.
A present so close that desires to teach and mold me into a better person.
And yes, beyond all these... Eternity...
For now, let's face the rain first cause from what I see, dark clouds are gathering and it's going to pour.
Thankfully I've brought in all my clothes and sunned tears-washed pillows already.
No comments:
Post a Comment